Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nutcracker


Tonight my daughter is going to be in the Nutcracker.

She is a sheep and she is really cute! She tends to be a sheep a lot - it just works out that way and she is cute every time.

I see this as the first of many nutcracker performances in my life.

And it only goes to show that our God is just.

You see, when I was younger, I used to tease one of my classmates because she was in the nutcracker. I asked her, "What do you play - the nut?"

I could not hear the heavenly gears turning then, but I can hear them now. Our God is just.

So, my friend Jana - where ever you are - you should know that justice is being served.

My daughter is in the nutcracker and I am the nut.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you Phil. I've got a feeling we will be supporting A LOT of Nutcracker performances in the next 5-10 years. When the girls love it so much, it is 100% worth the time and effort.

    ReplyDelete